Saturday, May 17, 2008

Caterpillar to Butterfly: Shayla Yesterday and Today

Well the sun finally came out in my neck of the woods so off we went to one of my favorite spots!

My companions were the lovely Shayla and her family. Shayla is now a graduate of the caterpillar to butterfly sessions, though i can NOT believe she's already a year old!!!
In honor of her 'graduation', I thought it would be fun to go down memory lane a bit and post a few from sessions gone by...look how much she's grown!!! Big hugs Shayla...and to big brother Perrin...i hope you are feeling better, sweetie!!! (((Perrin))))

Shayla before her debut ;-)



Just a few days old!



At 6 months old:



And this morning =)







Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty! I love that one with her sitting in the yellow flowers :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know them from school!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

*squeal* That image in the field of flowers is amazing! love love love that!
She is such a beauty!