Friday, May 9, 2008

Ashley....a total doll baby!

Oh what a day! I don't usually post personal stuff here, but today was just one of those days. Woke up to a completely flooded basement....the second time since October. Ironically the baseboards were put in on Wednesday and the new carpet was to go in tomorrow...ain't gonna happen =(
Thankfully, there was some light at the end of the gloomy, rainy tunnel in the form of little Ashley. Ashley is the 3rd model to be featured in the calendar to benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia. If you scroll down you can see two of the other models! I will keep you posted when the calendar will be ready for purchase. It's a wonderful cause!

Ashley is SUCH a good baby...i mean a total dream...sweetest disposition, most adorable chubby cheeks and gorgeous brown eyes that i believe can see your soul! Here mom was a real trooper and did a great job assisting with the session. I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you for coming out on such a rainy, chilly morning!



2 comments:

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

oh my gosh, I could just eat her up! She is gorgeous!!! Love those cheeks and those eyes!
The calendar project sounds just amazing.
I am so sorry to hear about your basement.l ugh. I guess on the brightside, at least the carpet hadn't gone in yet. ((hugs))

Becca said...

Ooooh, she's GORGEOUS! Absolutely beautiful, Lisa. I totally forgot that you had a blog and just realized you might be posting some of the calendar images! Thank you so much for working on this. I'm glad you're enjoying it, and so glad you're involved!