Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful Mom and Baby! (Northern VA Photographer)

Don't be mad at me! I know i have been a BBBBBAAAAAD blogger but i am swamped!! So along with a few sneak previews, i wanted to give a head's up that i am BOOKED SOLID for March and i have limited availabilty for April..and yes...i am already starting to book for May....so while that means there might be a waiting list for the date you want, it also means that i must thank you all for keeping me so busy!!! I truly love what i do, and feel very humbled and blessed. It is a tremendous joy to be able to make others happy with my work and i really appreciate all of you!
In the coming days, when i hopefully, finally start to catch up, i will start sharing sneak previews more often...until i get behind again LOL!
So without further delay, here are a couple of the lovely baby Jessica and her gorgeous Mom!





Special shout out to Kelly of Kelly's Artbox for lending me the cool shutter i used for a backdrop for this one: THANKS KELLY!



Thanks for looking, and as always your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

10 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

I love the flowy feel of that first one, and the pastel colors compliment that airy feel so much! Absolutely gorgeous.

I also love the backdrop in the third. You did a wonderful job with it! I love it when you post!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

those are beautiful lisa!!!! i love the first one, it looks like she is floating on a cloud!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love all of them but the third is my favorite with the variety of textures! :-)

Audrey Coley Photography said...

The first is awesome, she is like the cutest little easter egg! Love them all!

Rachelle said...

Always impressed... cannot wait until our session together! 2009 is Lisa's time to shine :)

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

WOW, these are perfection. I LOVE them all, to hard to pick a fav. That first one tugs at my heart strings!

Fultz Family said...

Thanks for the post Lisa. You know I love the photos and I had a blast at the session!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love ALL of them. Gorgeous colors as always.

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

Gorgeous Lisa

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Beautiful indeed. LOVE the one of them together! That is priceless, absolutely priceless. Beautiful work!