Tuesday, March 10, 2009

(Northern VA Baby Photographer) Meet Will =)

I have been very excited to post this sweet little man but since the session was a surprise for his Daddy, i had to keep our session 'mum' LOL!!

Will was such a good little model and i think he might have even enjoyed himself. I know i did!

Sweet lil Cherub:



Getting ready to nibble mom's hand =)



Will, the worldly young gentleman =)



Storyboard featuring Will in the warm embrace of his beautiful mother:



Thanks for looking and your comments. I really appreciate you so much!

8 comments:

Audrey Coley Photography said...

LOVE~ LOVE~ LOVE~ Them! The texture is so creative. Awesome Lisa! :)

DESIWELCH said...

I abs. love all of them! He's such a cutie!

MariePhotographie said...

My favorites are the first and third--love them!

Rachelle said...

Oh, the antiqued picture is so neat! Totally timeless.

Anonymous said...

The first image is so sweet.
Who could resist that chub!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I know them! It's so exciting to check out your blog and see all of my friends with babies--some of whom I've never actually met. So thank you, Lisa, for posting these lovely photos!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

those are beautiful!! love the worldly one...so different!!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

What a sweetheart! LOVE the first and the second made me chuckle-so darling. Beautiful work Lisa!