Saturday, March 21, 2009

Maternity Photographer Northern VA

I have the pleasure of photographing some of the most beautiful maternity clients. The cool thing is they are just as lovely on the inside which makes my job that much more fun!

Meet Desi and her family...and some peacock feathers. I won't go into great detail, but when i was contemplating what i wanted to create during our session, peacock feathers popped into my head out of nowhere...it was crazy as they aren't a typical 'prop'. Come to find out that peacocks hold a special meaning for Desi, and i am so glad we were able to incorporate my vision with hers.











Desi is due any day now and my love and prayers go out to her for an easy, speedy labor and delivery xoxo

6 comments:

Fultz Family said...

Glad you finally found a great picture to use the peacock fethers. Love the first one, but they are all gorgeos.

The View From My Porch said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures you got of Desi. They are precious and priceless. I especially love the ones where Christian is hugging on his Momma and Bubbles. Oh so sweet! Such a handsome family!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Lisa, you are a true artist! These are amazing! These are fresh, clean and totally original!:)

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

naturally these are GORGEOUS! They will LOVE them!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

beautiful!! i love the them all but that first one is just stunning :)!!

Rachelle said...

I'm in love with big brother and mom's duo pose... but the peacock shots looks stellar with that background. Congrats Desi and a beautiful delivery for you :)