Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meet Cedar =)

I am still here! Been a bad blogger lately as i try and keep up with the Summer rush!

I am in love with Cedar's blond curls and blue eyes..he looks like a baby Paul Newman to me!!
(and with that remark i am showing my age!!!)

Cedar and his Dad Leaf and Mom Tracy were kind enough to make the trip to my favorite shooting area. Cedar was SO good considering this was a very late afternoon session and rather STICKY outside. Here are a few quickies i grabbed for you so you won't have to stay up too late to get your sneak peek.
Thanks so much again...i enjoyed the company and the workout ;-) ox

By the way...babywearing rawks =)







I will hopefully be back with more tomorrow!
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, these are wonderful, as usual. I adore the last one of him just walking in the grass. Can't wait until you're ready for us to zip down to O'town for our late afternoon adventure!

Jenn said...

They're fantastic. Very handsome family! :-)
These pictures really seem to capture Cedar's adorable personality. They're great, Tracy!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

aaaahhhhh!!!! I don't know if there is anything more awesome than seeing a dad wearing his baby!!!!!!!!!!
Makes me so very happy. What a very beautiful family.I'm so glad you shared these!