Friday, June 5, 2009

Occoquan Craft Show THIS WEEKEND!!

My apologies to those who are on my Facebook pages as you will see this twice!

Good morning!
Just a head's up that I will be in the studio all this weekend from 12-6 for the Occoquan Craft Show.
If you are able to stop by, you can put your name in the drawing for a complimentary mini photo session valued at 175.00.
You will have THREE chances to win as I will be drawing 3 names!
I will not be at the Fall Show so this will be the *only* opportunity this year to win.
You do not have to be present when the 3 names are drawn but you do have to be there to put your name in the jar!
I invite you to visit my website and blog (which has my most recent sessions) so you can see samples of my work.
Additionally I will be taking reservations for mini sessions both days and if you book and pay for a regular session at the Show, I will allow you to use the session fee toward the purchase of your prints!
The studio is located at 304 Mill Street #205 (up the stairs above Kelly's Artbox, the lemonade stand and Bambini's Boutique) if I am not up in the studio, just look for me in the 'tent' with Kelly in front of her shop or you can call me at 703-881-1358 to let me know you are there and hopefully my phone will hold it's charge. =)
I look forward to seeing you!
Lisa Julia Photography
The Website:
http://www.lisajuliaphotography.com
The Blog:
http://lisajuliaphotography.blogspot.com/
The Etsy Shop for your Fine Art needs:
http://lisajulia.etsy.com

No comments: