Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Occoquan Va Photographer

Before the recent days and days of rain, we actually had some nice weather. While it would have been nice if it were a little warmer, it was still pleasant enough to go to the 'beach'.
I really enjoyed spending time with this lovely and very relaxed family.
Miss Maddie took a shine to a couple of my parasols and frilly pettiskirts so we took advantage and had some fun!

Tender moment with Mommy:



Making a wish:



parasol princess =)







fun on the beach!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love the parasol close up - - precious little princess. Great expressions. She's a cutie.

TonyaMarie said...

Sweet captures! I especially love the mommy moment...perfect for Mother's Day.

shellie said...

Awww, I love that first with her mama - so sweet!