Saturday, August 30, 2008

Road Trip!

My photography sessions normally take place in or around my studio in Occoquan, Va, but today i made a road trip to a neighboring state to capture this 'big guy'. This was my 3rd time photographing him and i was so excited to see how much he's changed! He is SO cute i could just eat him!!
For your viewing pleasure..the adorable Grayson!! Remember him from waaay back?! Look at those cheeks!

One in color:



One with a bit of a 'chocolate wash' just for mom =) :



Be back soon! Have a wicked cool LONG weekend!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

What a chubby bunny!!!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie! Gorgeous pics, as usual!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Love these Lisa! I adore the chocolate...he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

He IS adorable. I just want to pinch those precious cheeks. Beautiful work.

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

What a total DOLL! Darling work friend!